Sachem Advisors is an independent, fee-based, American Indian owned retirement plan consulting firm.
We help Indian tribes choose their retirement plan service providers, select and monitor their retirement plan investment options, and provide their employees with meaningful participant education. The end result - an easy to manage, cost effective, retirement plan carefully designed to preserve tribal sovereignty and maximize employee retirement savings.
Why Sachem Advisors?
- Indian Country Focus - We recognize the importance of tribal sovereignty and will negotiate aggressively to ensure it is preserved in all plan documentation and service provider contracts.
- Fiduciary Acknowledgement - We act as a fiduciary with respect to the services we provide, and we put it in writing. Does your current advisor do the same?
- Independence - As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, our objectivity is not clouded by conflicts of interest.
- Full Fee Transparency - We believe in full fee transparency for all services provided and we do not accept commissions or finders fees of any kind. ( See how our Unique Philosophy on Fees can lower your costs)
- This is Our Only Business - Our services are not offered as a complement to another primary business. We are not insurance agents, accountants, stockbrokers or employee benefit generalists.
- Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) Alliance - With more than 18,000 plans and $60 billion under advisement, our RPAG alliance enables us to provide our clients with industry leading tools and services without comprising our independence.
Hiring us does not mean your tribe must change its service providers. We are often able to increase efficiency, reduce plan costs and increase participation without changing plan providers.